Running Bear's May 2024 Coffee Shop

1716039904616.png

Good Morning!

Last night, I was up until 1:30am plastering my layouts river crossing. This caused me to sleep-in until 7:30 this morning, and when I looked out the window, I saw a thick frost was on the neighbouring roofs. Hoping this don't kill all the wife's new plants. If it does, there will be replacement costs.

Thankyou Willie, Terry, and TomO for answering my PWRS question. They certainly are quirky, and expensive.
At this point, I at least believe they are a real outfit.
I did make purchase of one 4550 cylindrical hopper as the most expensive railcar that I'll own. It cost near $100.00cdn shipped, but, I knew that before pushing the button. - They did ship it, and I have a tracking number, so we'll see if it comes in.
This is the one I ordered, just for fun:
CylHop4550_05-17-2024.png

It's an Inter-Mountain model, with the PWRS label on it. PWRS may well be responsible for the road colours.
I will not be ordering from PWRS frequently, as I can get Inter-mountain cars from Edmonton cheaper with free shipping. Just not one in these colours. - My crazy mind has imagined an evil plan for this car. I want to try a shadow box.

Anyway, I can't hang around since I'm running late after sleeping-in. Gotta go! Have a wonderful day!!

Another cloudy day here. I played about 35 rounds of golf this year and there was not one round where the sun has been out the entire round. I think only 3 rounds where the sun has been out 9 of the 18 holes. England type weather has taken over NY now.
Swal

Good Morning!

Last night, I was up until 1:30am plastering my layouts river crossing. This caused me to sleep-in until 7:30 this morning, and when I looked out the window, I saw a thick frost was on the neighbouring roofs. Hoping this don't kill all the wife's new plants. If it does, there will be replacement costs.

Thankyou Willie, Terry, and TomO for answering my PWRS question. They certainly are quirky, and expensive.
At this point, I at least believe they are a real outfit.
I did make purchase of one 4550 cylindrical hopper as the most expensive railcar that I'll own. It cost near $100.00cdn shipped, but, I knew that before pushing the button. - They did ship it, and I have a tracking number, so we'll see if it comes in.
This is the one I ordered, just for fun:
View attachment 187745
It's an Inter-Mountain model, with the PWRS label on it. PWRS may well be responsible for the road colours.
I will not be ordering from PWRS frequently, as I can get Inter-mountain cars from Edmonton cheaper with free shipping. Just not one in these colours. - My crazy mind has imagined an evil plan for this car. I want to try a shadow box.

Anyway, I can't hang around since I'm running late after sleeping-in. Gotta go! Have a wonderful day!!
I think you’ll get a kick at watching Boomer weather the car you just purchased. Have fun with it

TomO

Back