Recent content by zzr1200guy

1. zzr1200guy

New Module for Hotracks and a start to a YouTube channel.

Ok here we go on the final stretch with this Module this is the last building to be built lots of new techniques tried on this building. It really was a enjoyable build and very satisfying.
  2. zzr1200guy

John's Loco Workbench - SP 7399 Done, now C415 Wreck!

I have serious festish for 4 axle engine early GPs and RSs.
  3. zzr1200guy

Ntrak module

Well guys and girls after this module was 100% done I got some really bad news it seems my Tape measure must have fallen and bent the claw so all my measurements were 1/16 of a inch off so all my track was off and I could not fix it it so here the epic death of the module.
  4. zzr1200guy

The Decoder Install Thead

Finishing this install on this Blue Box SW 7.
  5. zzr1200guy

Well I'm done with this building till all the 3d printed stuff comes in so stay tuned for that. Thank you all for watching and giving your input.
  6. zzr1200guy

John's Loco Workbench - SP 7399 Done, now C415 Wreck!

Looking good so far looking forward to see the outcome
  7. zzr1200guy

Well Its been over 20yrs since I did any decaling so let see How I do and I'm going to try something new an destress the decals so they look like much older signs. Come see how I miss this up. Here's a link to the decal discussion...
  8. zzr1200guy

Well I shoe horned thus decoder in there. Lol. I think the next SW7 I do will be with a N scale decoder maybe sound.
  9. zzr1200guy

Well here's a simple install of a Digitrax DH126 in a Bowers Alco C628.
  10. zzr1200guy

Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Very nice looking scene
  11. zzr1200guy

WELL, WE TRIED SOMETHING NEW AND IT WAS AN EPIC FAILURE BUT WE WERE ABLE TO SAVE IT AND THE OUTCOME WAS PRETTY GOOD.

Back