Recent content by chadbag

1. chadbag

Running Bear's May 2024 Coffee Shop

or more sneakily, they'll fake a number in your same exchange, to make it look like a neighbor or someone local. Ie, your number is (701) 555-1212 and they'll call you from (701) 555-9816 I've been known to play along with the "tech support" scammers and pretend I am doing what they tell me to...
  2. chadbag

It's been cooler. We;ve had several nights where it gets down into the upper 30s at night. Warmest day got to 70 but its been 50s or low 60s most of the week for the high. Lots of periods of cloudiness. This was yesterday's solar generation (pic below). You can see it was cloudy for the...
  3. IMG_5115 (1).jpeg

IMG_5115 (1).jpeg

4. chadbag

Short house update. Except along walls where I need to rip some boards the upstairs "bonus space" flooring is down. There are a few places that were not as level as I thought -- mostly where two of the subfloor OSB came together and formed a ridge (it was open to weather before the roof put...
  5. IMG_5113.jpeg

IMG_5113.jpeg

6. IMG_5104.jpeg

IMG_5104.jpeg

7. IMG_5103.jpeg

IMG_5103.jpeg

8. IMG_5114.jpeg

IMG_5114.jpeg

9. chadbag

You're not wrong
  10. chadbag

The last few times I've had to go to the DMV or the Driver's License division (which are now in the same building across the lobby from each other) it's been pretty quick. Could be better but we're not small town and it's been way worse in the past. Generally for driver's license you make an...
  11. chadbag

They recently put in the remotely read meters for our electrical service in the neighborhood. The utility website (or their app) allows you to log in and get daily usage reports (though they're often a day or two behind). They do offer an "EV Owner" program where they have really cheap...
  12. chadbag

At least if he was in Texas
  13. chadbag

Yeah it's a garter snake. I had a "pet" one one year when I was a teen ager.
  14. chadbag

Märklin owns Trix now (since 97 I believe) and makes the standard 2 rail DC versions of Märklins 3 rail AC stuff.
  15. chadbag

The Communist Party of Kansas City? What with it being mostly red and all with the CP initials...

Back