I found these tiles a while back, just got around to ordering a batch for my small station. I must say, amazing product!
- The tiles come in 1000 packs, though I think its more of a guesstimate rather then exact count.
- It's fun to lay a roof tile by tile... Though it becomes very labor intensive.
- The tiles size out to be about 4x the size of the pressed tiles on the Plastruct sheet.
- Seem like they may be a tad big for HO scale, more in the range of OO scale, however they work.
- Stock depletes fast, so I opted to do a single layer on a styrene sheet, then paint it so the white sheet looked like tile, however you can do it the "proper" way an flip a layer of tile to weave 2 layers togeather.
- The best part is you can simulate different styles of Spanish tile roofs, wide gap, or no gap, ect...
Retro Replicas' site: