Modell Railroad Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my five smallest tank cars- scratched

1. Default

Leg pulling is good for us older gentlemen.
    Tony, thank you. How to build them would take a book, and I'm a key board hunt and peck guy.
    Dave, I don't have a photo of them all together. I've scratch built around 30 cars total. I still have them all and might be looking for a resting place soon.
    I like the older ones too, they have a lot of character, thank you.

Bobby

You haven't fully confessed all, there yet Bobby. You haven't said what you DON'T do with them.
    CONVICTED SERIAL KIDDER

I'm lost. I've gone to look for me. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

3. Default

Do you mean that I don't run them anymore? I have run these, but after I installed P87 wheel sets I retired them. Putting these cars on the track with true scale wheels is a chore! And it takes special track and turn outs, all hand laid. All are a young mans sport.

Bobby

Ah, wasn't aware you had actually run them at all, think when I asked you just mentioned about the P87 wheels difficulty. I have enough problems on the club tracks with rp25's.
    CONVICTED SERIAL KIDDER

I'm lost. I've gone to look for me. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

5. Default

How funny, I thought you were a young man Bobby. I can't recall where it was but I thought I saw a picture of you someplace and you are much younger then most. I could be wrong being the old man I am. I think it was the flicker account I saw the picture.

Dave

6. Default

Dave, my youth has left the building. I'm 73 and happy to be here!

Bobby

7. Default

Funny -- I'm in the camp with Dave.

I thought the same as well!
    I tell everyone that I'm just old on the outside.
    Still, wonderful looking cars!
    Sherrel
    I am starting to think I will never be old enough to know better!

8. Default

Thank you Sherrel. Remember, you're only as old as you feel. Come to think of it.................

Bobby