Page 1 of 100 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Running Bear's Coffee Sbop LXIX

Default Running Bear's Coffee Sbop LXIX

oopsy daisy!!
    Last edited by BigE; 08-31-2017 at 02:37 AM. Reason: too early

2. Default

Hello Eric!

3. Default

Still don't understand the RACE to do this?
    Like it's really not going to explode!
    Sherrel
    I survived Charles Tillinghast & Carl Ican
    Here, hold my beer!

Quote Originally Posted by Exhibit Guy View Post
    Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young
    ...And it shows...
    You're never too old to do something stupid.

Terry

Quote Originally Posted by Exhibit Guy View Post
    Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young Boy I used a lot of Duco cement when I was young
    Stick at it mate.
    CONVICTED SERIAL KIDDER

I'm lost. I've gone to look for me. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by BigE View Post
    oopsy daisy!!
    Is that some kind of a flower?
    Ken
    When ya absolutely positively need model railroad fun, choose the D&J Railroad.

Visit the progress of the construction of the D&J Railroad at:
    http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/f...-From-Scratch]

It'll give Terry something to do, see which one makes the hundred first.
    CONVICTED SERIAL KIDDER

I'm lost. I've gone to look for me. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirfoldalot View Post
    Still don't understand the RACE to do this?
    Like it's really not going to explode!
    It's only 119 days until Christmas.
    You can't have too many coffee shop threads...
    You're never too old to do something stupid.

Terry

Did somebody say Christmas?

119 days... so how many days until I light the first candle?

Keep High Balling, Be Safe & Have Fun!
    Thread: Introducing Kids to Model Trains
    Thread: My 4th of July Trains - Thread: My Lionel Standard O Trains

Louis

Quote Originally Posted by Bruette View Post
    Did somebody say Christmas?

119 days... so how many days until I light the first candle?
    "I told you not to tell me that, 99!"
    CONVICTED SERIAL KIDDER