New York Central White W22 Pacemaker Freight

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

TrucTrain55

The truck is a Speccast and the trailer is a Berkshire Valley I built a couple years ago

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Sirfoldalot

Days Gone Bye!
Staff member
Nice looking kit!
Reason I asked is that I looked at the website and could only fine 1/64 models.
I will go back and look more - thanks.

TrucTrain55

I repainted a speccast truck it's not a kit I disassembled it the top was Hand Painted by me and the trailer is a old Berkshire Valley long out of production with Champ Decals

otiscnj

I see Lionel has come out with a close to scale Pacemaker piggyback car these days. It has 2 trailers on it. You're build looks great! If I weren't more into the PRR, than NYC, I'd be into the Pacemaker cars, maybe even some 'what if,' schemes, too.

TrucTrain55

I see Lionel has come out with a close to scale Pacemaker piggyback car these days. It has 2 trailers on it. You're build looks great! If I weren't more into the PRR, than NYC, I'd be into the Pacemaker cars, maybe even some 'what if,' schemes, too.

thanks I also like the PRR both are my favorites

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.