Modell Railroad Links

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast

Thread: Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by migalyto View Post
    Lloyd,

Just got done reading through your entire thread, haven't watched all the videos yet, but will! Very impressive, and inspiring work! Look forward to seeing more!
    Thank you very much Mike, I'll be posting a new video soon on my last update

2. Default

Lloyd,

Your big industry looks good! Looks like it needs a few carloads a day. Keep up the good work!
    Carl

3. Default

Thanks Carl, don't worry, it will be very busy.
    I calculated that it would take a full operation session to work all the carloads just for that one industry.

4. Default

Little update. I've put my brewery on hold so I could work on other things and one of those things is my St-Eugene yard with a commuter train station. I tore up the intermodal area for the yard, it's almost finish, just waiting on 3 curved turnouts. In the mean time I worked on the access to the platform.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0253.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	889.1 KB 
ID:	64878

Name:	IMG_2167.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	687.5 KB 
ID:	64879

Name:	IMG_2170.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	740.0 KB 
ID:	64880

Name:	IMG_2171.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	717.8 KB 
ID:	64881

Later

Hawk, you do some VERY nice work with styrene!
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    If the women don't find ya handsome, they should at least find ya handy! Red Green
    http://theworldasiseeit-flyboy2610.b...-i-see-it.html

6. Default

Thanks, that's where my civil engineering background come in handy. Wish I had some electrical background also...lol

7. Default

That's some stairway. Are your commuters going to connect with The Canadian?

8. Default

Nice job Lloyd. Do you build all the handrails from scratch?
    Gary P

Central Manitoba Model Railroad

http://thecmmr.wix.com/cmmr

https://www.facebook.com/TheCMMR

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by otiscnj View Post
    That's some stairway. Are your commuters going to connect with The Canadian?
    Thanks, No that's just a local stop for the RDC. The main station is in the other town but will connect to a passenger train, not The Canadian as I couldn't get my hands on one without paying a big price.

Quote Originally Posted by CMMR View Post
    Nice job Lloyd. Do you build all the handrails from scratch?
    Thanks Gary, I did buy some hand rails and needed to scratch build some to connect pieces together.

10. Default

Lloyd,

How about a 'shortened' 'Western Canadian?' 1 baggage, 2 coaches, a diner, 2 sleepers, and a dome obs? I've seen the Rapido Canadian set at the Amherst show several years back. Sort of like having an entire CZ consist for us, 'down south.' Or maybe an LRC train with a few cars, although I don't know if that's your era.

Carl