Modell Railroad Links

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

1. Default

Hi Lloyd:

I am one of many who have followed your remarkable progress silently. I am in the planning stage for my own lifetime layout, and it is inspiring to see your work. Hopefully my layout room will be completed by this winter, but until then I will be doing small projects and learning from others like you. As with most newcomers, it is daunting to comment on the details before I have encountered them myself. I am saying this because of your dismay last winter over the dearth of commentary. You (and many others who share their experience) deserve praise and appreciation. Please keep up the posts!

Jimw

2. Default

Hi Jim,

Your comments are very much appreciated. Do comment or ask questions, I think it's the best way to learn.
    Again thank you very much

Nice work. Thanks for the update. Saw the photos on the phone, but wanted to see them again in a slightly larger format.

4. Default

Impressive work in quantity and quality as usual Lloyd! I am looking forward to the trestles scene.

Thanks for posting again!

Yannis

5. Default

Lloyd,

Thanks for the recent updates. Every time you post more progress reports I learn something.

Jon...

6. Default

Thank you everyone,

For the next 2-3 weeks, I'm concentrating in finishing my bench work and track laying.
    I only have another 18' feet to go plus my lift out.

I've been following along and have enjoyed it all, looking forward to more

8. Default

Keeping up with you both here and FB. Very impressed with all of your work.
    Sherrel
    Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive!