This weekend again proved to be very productive
- Installed framing for ceiling and installed plywood on top to allow storage for she who is obeyed.
- Installed a power outlet (I am an Electrician by trade)
- Installed an Heavy duty draw to store my rolling stock and engines
- Painted and painted and painted and then panted (I still dont like painting)
- Installed under shelf lighting - 12v DC - runs off a standard power supply I had lying around
- Installed half of the track on helix 2
- Stripped down and dismantled my original layout - suprising when you do that you find a lot of the shortcuts you sometimes take
- And still managed to stay on the goodside of the wife - she said she understands what I am doing????
Anyway here are some pics of this weekends progress
And Vale - number 1
I will see what I can get up to during the week