This might interest you..

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

HOexplorer

I haven't posted in awhile so here's a photo for you all. Jim:)

Number 39 in the Aspens_zpswlfokbny.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tootnkumin

Staff member
Fantastic scene and masterful photography. The highlighting of the smokebox door is an attention grabber. If that were hanging in a gallery among others it would immediately draw an audience. Got'ta love that morning sun :p

HOexplorer

Happy New Year. Another year, another layout, and another Contest on my site here. Prize is for the thread hitting 600,000 views. The prize is an brand new HO 2-8-0 steamer with DCC and Sound. 600K? Yep, and if you haven't been there, for whatever reason, others have and must enjoy it. Contest will probably be Jan 8. Click this: http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/...ing-the-Pinacle-Creek-Mining-amp-Timber-Co-RR and go to the last page. Of course in between the first and last page there are over 400 pages of modeling info and tips for free. Here is a photo of the new layout. Jim

16-12-10_zps8odlmqgh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HOexplorer

Almost a year down the road. We are up to 850,000 views now so come on over and see why. Click on link in the post above. Jim

HOexplorer

#4,477
FIRST OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE 1,000,000TH VIEW PRIZE AND CONTEST.

HERE IS THE PRIZE:

index.php

THINGS YOU MUST KNOW:

This photo diorama is 2'x1' and it is heavy. If you want to enter the "What is different between the two photos" contest you will be required to pay shipping charges. I will box it and take it to the UPS facility and I will insure it for $500. This is a standard charge for this diorama if someone asked me to build them one. I'm just guessing, but shipping could be as high as $75. I just don't know. This will go ground or anyway you may want it and pay for. If the winner is close then drive to San Diego to get it.

At this point we are only 20,000 views away so if you are interested get your affairs in order. Contest will be around two weeks from now.

Since this is a small space the Contest will be like most of the others, but I will only have THREE DIFFERENCES.

I hope this works for you. Comments are welcome. Jim:)

PS No Contest if only one person enters!

Reactions: bob

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.