Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

HOexplorer

Here is photo I know none of you have seen. I like climbers because I was one.
climbers.jpg

Sirfoldalot

Days Gone Bye!
Staff member
Awesome photo and build, JIM, but ....
the climbers needed some color on them to stand out more ?
Is that one of your "signature" pinnacles ... I seem to remember that you always had one around?

I miss seeing you, your building, and photos!
Hope you are well?

Last edited:

HOexplorer

Awesome photo and build, JIM, but ....
the climbers needed some color on them to stand out more ?
Is that one of your "signature" pinnacles ... I seem to remember that you always had one around?

I miss seeing you, your building, and photos!
Hope you are well?
Hi Sherrel, Did folks wear bright close when trespassing on railroad property back then? We are very well and doing fine.

Last edited:

HOexplorer

Congratulations Jim on reaching two million views on this thread! 🥂 😃
Rico, Thank you and all those looking at the thread. 2,000,000 is unprecedented in our hobby for a site that is basically "hidden" on this site. No advertising or stuff like that. Word of mouth I guess. This hobby was a great 15 year run for me, and the results of my modeling, and words seem to be standing up to the test of time.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.