Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

Lynnb

You did good Jim. I spent a few hours a
couple nites back downloading all my photos from photobucket to my computer.

tootnkumin

Staff member
You did good Jim. I spent a few hours a
couple nites back downloading all my photos from photobucket to my computer.

What!! you haven't had their $10 discount offer if you "Upgrade". Surely that would deter you from leaving?

goscrewyourselves

I'm the one
Ooh $10 from $300 ... that IS a bargain, might get 2 accounts now then :rolleyes:

The unbelievable thing is that some people were actually gullible, naive or plain stupid enough to go for it. Guess that what being a "Fan Boy" is all about

Anyway, happy birthday Jim, hope there are many more to come.

tootnkumin

Staff member
Would'ja believe the b#**&y shops here have now cottoned on to this Black Friday thing, the only black Friday's we had before only occurred if they fell on the 13th. Can't Australia retain some semblance of it's own character. How about a Bluey Friday, or a Shiela Friday, or a Corker Friday. A "Struth it's Friday" might go down well. But A black one when it's not the 13th, that's just not Ocker. One for the bogan's.

WaltP

I'm so sorry the Black Friday cr*p has hit you guys. I've despised the lies about what it means for years. And since when does a one day "Friday" sale start on Monday and last a week? It's sad.

tootnkumin

Staff member
I'm so sorry the Black Friday cr*p has hit you guys. I've despised the lies about what it means for years. And since when does a one day "Friday" sale start on Monday and last a week? It's sad.

Just another way to try to sell you something. As Terry said the other day, can't afford to save all this money all the time.

goscrewyourselves

I'm the one
It certainly WILL be a black Friday if this black Friday idiocy hits Oz. Maybe Oz should know that this years black friday was not a success apparently with sales way down. Lots of people walking in empty handed and walking out the same way. Lets face it though, joints like walmart and the like sell the same crap year after year, and you can only buy so many tv's and computers. Add to that, you can now go on line a couple of weeks before the "so called black friday sale" and buy the stuff anyway. Stops people from getting trampled to death and into fist fights for junk (and that's a good thing) but why would you get up at 5:00 am to stand in the cold just to save a few dollars on something you might or might not get anyway.

Also agree with you, IF Oz wants to adopt something like it, at least have the self respect to name it for Oz. I kinda like the "strewth it's Friday" idea :)

HOexplorer

Hi guys, Not doing well at the moment. In bed since Monday. Might be up for Christmas. Cheers to you all may all your dreams come true. Jim:)

Sirfoldalot

Days Gone Bye!
Staff member
Very sorry to hear that you are down, Jim!
Hope that you recover soon ... and I wish you and yours a Very Merry Christmas!

HOexplorer

Thanks so much fellows. I hope I can this done sooner than later...

That said I was able to get to page 32 tonight and cleanup the photobucket ad. I figured out how to eliminated them. Merry Christmas. Jim:D

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.