Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you wanna see in HO

1. Default What do you wanna see in HO

Ok guys there are cars and engines we all want to see made.. tell everyone what you want the manufactors to make

I would like to see DODX 6 axle flat cars
    89' flat car for hauling pipe, sheet steel, military vehicles
    53' husky stack

Quote Originally Posted by dougcnup View Post
    Ok guys there are cars and engines we all want to see made.. tell everyone what you want the manufactors to make

I would like to see DODX 6 axle flat cars
    89' flat car for hauling pipe, sheet steel, military vehicles
    53' husky stack
    i would like to see Rapido make a CNR combine and heavyweight coach Also for Overland/Boo Rim to make a CNR 4-6-0 for my 1956 branchline.
    PR2 come out with new release of a CN RS-18 so I can start a 1974 era layout.

Quote Originally Posted by zoegraf View Post
    i would like to see Rapido make a CNR combine and heavyweight coach Also for Overland/Boo Rim to make a CNR 4-6-0 for my 1956 branchline.
    PR2 come out with new release of a CN RS-18 so I can start a 1974 era layout.
    I'd like HO Masterpiece Automotive Replicas to make some early to mid 1950's vehicles. I think they are the best and most realistic HO cars out there.

True Line Trains to make a pre war CNR flat car and a depressed centre flat car.

My list could go on and on.

4. Default

Brandt truck in HO scale
    SD90/43MAC made by Athearn RTR so i can afford it
    "Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that. --Bill Shankly

Ask me about creating custom and fantasy paint schemes for your railroad!

5. Default

80's vehicles.
    My wife always says I don't pay attention, or something like that.

6. Default

Athearn to make a Genesis version of a sd40-2 painted in conrail colors with the correct truck side frames!
    -Cory

Ho scale Conrail Modeler!

I'll second Rico, but add that IMRC do a NYC/CR flexi-flo PD 3300 cov'd hopper.
    SGS

------------
    Some of my collection:
    http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r...albumview=grid

double beef, double cheese, double chin!

Quote Originally Posted by fiend540 View Post
    Athearn to make a Genesis version of a sd40-2 painted in conrail colors with the correct truck side frames!
    They did do a RTR version that was pretty sweet...

Last edited by iomalley; 08-16-2010 at 07:58 AM. Reason: added link
    SGS

------------
    Some of my collection:
    http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r...albumview=grid

double beef, double cheese, double chin!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by iomalley View Post
    They did do a RTR version that was pretty sweet...

Yes, they are supposedly going to do another run of them which would be nice, but an updated genesis unit with all see through grills and factory installed sound would be sweet
    -Cory

Ho scale Conrail Modeler!

A set of aux water tenders for the UP 844 and/or 3985 that are correct for the present.
    Several companies make the locomotives with either the coal or oil tender but no one makes the aux water tenders. The Athern steam turbine aux tenders are close but do not match the present aux water tenders used by 844/3985 and they never go anywhere without at least 1 aux tender and sometimes 2 aux tenders.
    Tuna
    UP + Alton Limited