Thread: Walther's EXTREMELY RARE HO scale Ford Expedition...

I have to stop bidding, but im watching it lol
    Josh Mader
    Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali

My latest build; Tire Plant Facility

2. Default

Honestly, if I wasn't so hard up for cash right now...I would probably send you a private message with a good price...only for you. I would love to see my models go into some of your pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsquared_sleeperMSP View Post
    Honestly, if I wasn't so hard up for cash right now...I would probably send you a private message with a good price...only for you. I would love to see my models go into some of your pics.
    Hey i understand, i think everyone is a little tight for money right now. I still got a DCC system that i have to finish paying for, if your reading this, i haven't forgotten about you LOL

This combined with loss of jobs and the fact that HARDLY anybody is hireing right now with the crappy economy sure makes it tough on the modeling side.....

I hope you can pull in some cash with this one.... Good Luck
    Josh Mader
    Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali

My latest build; Tire Plant Facility

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trucklover View Post
    Hey i understand, i think everyone is a little tight for money right now. I still got a DCC system that i have to finish paying for, if your reading this, i haven't forgotten about you LOL

This combined with loss of jobs and the fact that HARDLY anybody is hireing right now with the crappy economy sure makes it tough on the modeling side.....

I hope you can pull in some cash with this one.... Good Luck
    I'm lucky about the whole "job" thing seeing how the field I'm in will always need people. However, a recent car accident and $470 a week for child support and healthcare don't help...