Modell Railroad Links

• Recent Activity Widget

santafewillie

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXXI

Thread Starter: santafewillie

Terry must have stepped away, so I'll open the new place for him. Don't spill the eggnog! Willie

Last Post By: Raincoat2 Today, 07:17 AM Go to last post
    Hawkesburytrain

Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

Thread Starter: Hawkesburytrain

Hey everyone, October is just around the corner and I should be starting with my new layout soon. I'm still finishing my basement, still about 1-2 weeks of work. For now, here's an almost final design. Since I'm not very electrically knowledge, I need help. I have a NCE Pro 5 system...

Last Post By: KB02 01-19-2018, 08:31 PM Go to last post
    montanan

Logan Valley

Thread Starter: montanan

I'll try this. The first pictures will be an overview of the layout. It's not a large layout, but as I have mentioned, I really enjoy switching, and this is what the layout was built for. The first picture is what I call Gallatin Junction (Gallatin Gateway) which is at one end of the line....

Last Post By: tootnkumin 01-20-2018, 02:33 AM Go to last post
    KB02

Building the Whistle Stop RR

Thread Starter: KB02

After realizing that I have started about a dozen threads on different construction projects on my layout, I figured it was time to consolidate and have one thread as the layout is starting to get bigger and the "grand idea" is actually starting to take shape. So I hereby present the steps that...

Last Post By: KB02 Yesterday, 07:37 AM Go to last post
    tomstockton

The decline in the number of model railroaders?

Thread Starter: tomstockton

In a different thread, but still here in the General Discussion group, there is a thread discussing the varying amount of participation on this (and other) forums. But "hidden" in that is something I've never considered, and it ties into the header of this thread: "The decline in the number of...

Last Post By: NP2626 Today, 05:07 AM Go to last post
    Warpiper

Steam locomotive and cars derailing at crossing

Thread Starter: Warpiper

Hi every one. I'm having some problems with my Atlas HO 571 Code 83 track 12.5 degree crossing. Some of my cars (all plastic wheels) will jump the rail or rock side to side pretty bad and the new locomotive I got for Christmas will jump the track or have a wheel or 2 jump the track to some degree...

Last Post By: MHinLA 01-20-2018, 04:12 PM Go to last post