WTB N scale loco

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Hi all,

Looking for a N scale diesel loco for my new N scale layout. As long as it runs well, I'll consider it. Prefer not to spend a lot on it, if possible. DC for now.

migalyto

What's your price range? I still have 2 Kato ES44ACs left They have little run time on them. They have been converted to DCC, but I do have the DC boards still, but they will still run just the same on dc with the decoder. The decoders are TCS K1D4. I can get pictures up later if you want to see them. I have some freight cars left as well. I switched from N scale to HO about 18 months ago, and don't have a ton left, but still some good stuff.

I'm looking to spend no more than $50 right now, but I really like the Kato stuff too, so it's a tough decision! Could you shoot me a PM with an offer on one of the Kato engines?

migalyto

I'm looking to spend no more than $50 right now, but I really like the Kato stuff too, so it's a tough decision! Could you shoot me a PM with an offer on one of the Kato engines?
Yep, when I get home from work. For some reason it’s not letting me do it on my phone.

migalyto

Another question I forgot to ask you, what era are you planning on? This ES44AC is a present day locomotive. Don’t know if this matters to you. It’s in CSX dark future paint scene.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com