WPF Dec 12-19

Motley

Nobody started a new weekly photo thread? Come on slackers....

Guess I'll start it off.

My early Christmas present. Its an Intermountain BN ES44AC. It has a loksound decoder. Finally got it all dialed in, so I can consist it for my BNSF coal drags.

P1000938.jpg

P1000941.jpg

Good job picking up the slack Michael and congratulations on your early present. You must have been very good this year.

Great photos gentlemen, I am always astonished by what the greatest modelers can do! Truly amazing stuff, thanks so much for sharing your photos!

When grow up I want to be like you guys.

Motley, thanks for getting it going, nice coal drag--

Montanan--nice steam,

Johne, it is finally paying off!! cool scene!!

Mike, it looks like you've made quite a bit of progress. Do you have any more pictures?

I've got a ton of pictures. LOL

I finished laying all the new trackwork for the two inside mainlines. And now that I finished the coal flood loader. My next project is re-doing Union Station. New LED lighted passenger platforms, and adding a hotel next to it. I will also add a view block with a photo backdrop of downtown Denver.

P1000847.jpg

P1000851.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just shot a video of my new Intermountain ES44AC coal drag.

[video=youtube;RRoUdUys08I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRoUdUys08I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

And here's the prototype.

[video=youtube;ZCZa2P5ctzo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCZa2P5ctzo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Tony, thanks for the comments. It's slowly getting there!

Terry, it is N scale, thanks for the comments. Love the BN SD9, your scenery looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Steve.Great job on your scenery!
AllenB, the trees are goldenrod, a weed that's very common here in Wisconsin. I cut it in the fall after it goes to seed. Paint the trunks with a rattle can, trim the fluffy part, spray with green paint and dump on some WS green blend fine ground foam. Pretty quick and easy. The layout takes up the entire 30'x42' basement, so I need ALOT of cheap trees! LOL!

IMG_0747_zpsfec7cd90.jpg

Terry in NW Wisconsin

Wellsville Addison & Galeton 1700 slugging it out against gravity on a hot hazy summer day

Wag1700.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back