Would Pillsbury Signs work on a Grain Elevator Structure?

Trucklover

BNSF SD70MAC's
Hi guys,

I have a question for ya....

I have a few signs for Pillsbury but none for ADM. Im in the process of building the Walthers kit but i cant find my decals that came with the kit. I have some decals from the Red Wing Flour Mill Kits, they have sings for Redwing Milling Company, King Midas Flour, GOLD Medal, Pillsbury, Centennial Mills, Tri-State Milling, Robin Hood Flour, and Trisco Flour

Would any of these work for a Grain Elevator? Which one do you think would be best to be on a Grain Elevator Structure?

King Midas has (had?) a HUGE silo complex in Superior WI, so I know that one would work. I guess Gold Medal, Pillsbury, Robin Hood Flour, Trisco Flour, ect would as well.

SWEET thanks for the reply Josh :D

im building this to try and raise some money lol, ill post a pic when its all done :D

Yep, any of them would work although I think Pillsbury probably only had terminal flour mills. King Midas or Tri-State Milling would probably be the most appropriate for a small town mill.

Here is what i came up with for my mill. I decided to go with King Midas Flour:

SL372701.png

SL372702.png

SL372703.png

SL372704.png

SL372706.png

SL372707.png

SL372708.png

SL372709.png

What do you guys think? Anyone interested in it?

Nice job, Josh. The King Midas name has a nice ring to it. I'd love to have it if you could find me about five extra feet on my layout somewhere. :)

Jim, thats easy, just get rid of some of your industries he he :D

Well, I have a lock company and paint factory both located downtown at the end of my street running spur. I'd have to destroy about half of Main Street to put in the flour mill and I don't think the city fathers would take to kindly to that. My other industries are a feed mill and brewery and the brewery is just a flat. Since Alabama isn't flour country, the local farmers wouldn't be too happy to see the feed mill disappear and most of the locals would be really upset if they couldn't get the local beer.

Good Lord, I just realized that half my life is being decided by little plastic people! :D

Back