Wortham Funeral Home

TrucTrain55

Here's a start of my Funeral home on my layout. I modified an old Tyco building for the funeral home, image.jpgimage.jpg the car is a eko Plymouth station wagon I converted into a hearse. The building was all handpainted

jim
they rent the upper rooms for more income to keep the rates down. The idea was to build it like the funeral home in the local town near me. The funeral home had apartments above and the polar was below and they had only one hearse. but that's a good idea though, but I don't think the Coal Yard will sell any of their land next to it.

jim
they rent the upper rooms for more income to keep the rates down. The idea was to build it like the funeral home in the local town near me. The funeral home had apartments above and the polar was below and they had only one hearse. but that's a good idea though, but I don't think the Coal Yard will sell any of their land next to it.

Very cool, but seriously? Who's gonna be able to sleep in an apartment over a funeral home?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, that would be creepy. I always thought that every time we passed it here's a pic of the REAL Funeral home the Apartments are upstairs portion of the building image.jpg

I knew a guy in the early 70's who lived above a funeral home. The rent was cheap and the place quiet. The owner of the home wanted someone to keep an eye on the place. Well, my friend last several months after hearing noises down stairs, doors opening and closing and a variety of other super natural happenings.

He never returned.

Greg

Toot: Like my name Greg, his as Greg too. Every time Greg talked about living there he was very upset. Soon after Greg when to work in Alaska, even with his parents owning a local, large corporation and being millionaires. He returned from Alaska and the days working in the wilderness had a profound positive effect on Greg. I saw him once after he returned and never saw him again.

Greg

Back