Wolfang (WT fan) Dudler has passed on

Selector

I recall him letting us know over on trainboard maybe eight months ago that he had developed a very serious illness. I contacted him right away to express my concern and to offer him my good wishes. He seemed resigned to his early passing, as I understood his words, and stated that he wouldn't be around much longer. He slipped into a coma on Aug 02, 2012, and he slipped away two nights ago.

He shared a lot of himself and his many talents over the years. May he rest in peace. Highball, Wolfgang.

Very sad news indeed. I used some of his ideas for the basis of a few of my projects. He was an excellent modeler and he will be missed.

Wow! Thanks for the link Crandell. That's nice work he did. A good tribute. I earmarked his website for future reference. He had some good ideas that everyone might want to look at.

Sad news indeed, he will be remembered as one of the greats for sure!
Thanx Crandell for posting.

Sad news indeed, he will be missed. Getting DCC and sound in a 25 tonner was just 1 if the many things he did that was a tribute to his craftsmanship.:(

Thanks Crandell

Thanks for posting Crandel,

It's unfortunate to learn of Wolfgangs' passing.
He'll be missed I know as Karl above said!

I'm sure he would have wanted everyone to enjoy our hobby as best we can while we are able to.

I only hope he is still able to enjoy his trains as he did before but in a different dimension or plain.

Rest in Peace Wolfgang

Back