Wiring a frog with Walthers Switch Machine

taholmes

Hi Folks:

I have a handlaid switch, that I am planning to install using a Walthers Switch Machine. The switch machine has 2 switches on it -- push buttons types. each has 3 connectors from top to bottom. NC, NO, C -- Normally Closed, Normally Open, and Common. IM really not sure how to wire the lead coming down from the frog to those switches, to control the polarity of the frog. Can someone please point me to a proper reference.

Thanks
TIM

I have a handlaid switch, that I am planning to install using a Walthers Switch Machine. The switch machine has 2 switches on it -- push buttons types. each has 3 connectors from top to bottom. NC, NO, C -- Normally Closed, Normally Open, and Common. IM really not sure how to wire the lead coming down from the frog to those switches, to control the polarity of the frog. Can someone please point me to a proper reference.
The lead from the fog would go to the common. Then track power to NC and NO. Which track power to which connector will be to determine by the direction you put the turnout in and how you wired the rails on the point side. Worst case is you will have to swap them one for the other.

Back