What happened to Tony?

Haven't heard anything. I've sent PMs, email, and left a couple of phone messages.

There has been an ongoing discussion concerning him over in the Coffee Shoppe. I did note that he hasn't been in the obituaries yet. As Rico says, his last activity was January 9th, but his last actual posting was January 7th.

Willie

I know he had some personal stuff come up that took him away from the boards a little while ago. Maybe he just had more things to deal with. Hope he's okay.

Been wondering about Tony as well. Maybe he drove himself into a nervous breakdown going from HO to G, and then to N scale.

Yep people come and go and life tends to get in the way.

Look at me, I was gone last year, dealing with the move to a new home.

There used to be a guy on Atlas Pastor Bob Miller who was also on Model Railroader forums. I haven't seen any posts by him for a couple years now but he was not spring chicken. He had a nice Santa Fe model RR depicting 1989 - double decked.

G'day all , Was talking to Louis (Baltimore) last night and he mentioned Tony had been ill and was finding it hard to get completely better . Louis has contacted him and he's improving. We all know when you're under the weather interests wane for a period..No doubt Wombat will be regaling us soon again with his insightful input..Cheers Rod

G'day all , Was talking to Louis (Baltimore) last night and he mentioned Tony had been ill and was finding it hard to get completely better . Louis has contacted him and he's improving. We all know when you're under the weather interests wane for a period..No doubt Wombat will be regaling us soon again with his insightful input..Cheers Rod
Here's to wishing Tony well and the best throughout the year!

BCK RR

Good to hear that Tony is on the mend. I do miss his posts. For that matter, I miss Louis post also.

Back