What do you wanna see in HO

Yeah I was surprised to find out Herald King's still around too. Haven't heard about them in ages. Usually when I hear about decals it's usually Microscale or some mom and pop type company.

I got another one, it would be nice if Athearn made their gp38/40 dcc ready and got rid of the dumb crew frying bulb for leds. An interior for the cab would be nice as well.

Another one, if I may...

More "parts" for kitbashing / scratchbuilding, especially structures and scenic details -- the little "bits and pieces" that turn an ordinary building kit into a "wow, look at that!" model.

Nothing really specific -- I know there's a lot already available. Acquiring those "available" items (and sometimes affording them) is an entirely different story... :(

Regards,
Tom Stockton

Another one, if I may...

More "parts" for kitbashing / scratchbuilding, especially structures and scenic details -- the little "bits and pieces" that turn an ordinary building kit into a "wow, look at that!" model.

Nothing really specific -- I know there's a lot already available. Acquiring those "available" items (and sometimes affording them) is an entirely different story... :(

Regards,
Tom Stockton

YES! I second that!!!

HO scale-

C&O Blue GP7
co5738.jpg

Scale test Car
Modern looking slugs (not the SW7 Calf)
Working derails to install in industry tracks
6 Axle Tank cars

I agree with NS on the issue of slugs. But just not any slugs. There were both yard and road slugs that have been made (mostly by the brass makers) but now is the time for them to be made in plastic. I can think of the yard slugs that the SP had (Ex-Alco road units for West Colton) as well as their TEBU's for the Mother-Mate-Mother project (GP-40-2/TEBU ex U-25/GP-40-2) , but others I think of are the NS Road Slug RP-ED4 class and the ex Conrail MT4 and MT6's that were built. There are no doubt others as well

Back