What about this

Thanks for posting the video Rodney. I have not seen it in person. It looks to be truly amazing. The scenery is phenomenal; the first thing that I noticed was the number of trees. That being said, I hate to be a killjoy, but really, who needs 16,000 freight cars and 1400 locomotives? On the wall no less! That's a rough calculation of over a half million dollars of rolling stock. NS must really pay well. I bet his wife doesn't know how much money is in the basement! LOL

Thanks for posting the video Rodney. I have not seen it in person. It looks to be truly amazing. The scenery is phenomenal; the first thing that I noticed was the number of trees. That being said, I hate to be a killjoy, but really, who needs 16,000 freight cars and 1400 locomotives? On the wall no less! That's a rough calculation of over a half million dollars of rolling stock. NS must really pay well. I bet his wife doesn't know how much money is in the basement! LOL
4500 trees, 2000 cars in the yard. Great layout. Certainly proves in you want lots of trains to run prototypically (200 car trains), N scale is for you.

Beautiful layout. One thing I knopw is that I wouldn't want to have a derailment at the rear of the yard area. How in the world does he reach it?

Back