Weekly photo fun 9-20 thru 9-26

GarryCBQ- Now you've got me homesick for that time period and Chicago. Used to ride various Zephyrs, including #9900 from Chicago to Quincy, to see my Mom's folks! I'd volunteer to be a display in the Zephyr in the Museum of Science & Industry, but to be authentic, you'd need a six-year-old kid! How big is your layout?

What an amazing array of the wide world of model railroading this week. You won't find this all at your newsstand.

I'll second that Gary, it's my favorite thread of the week!
Thanx DougC for the compliment also!

And while I'm at it a big Great White North shout out goes to Karl for his recent MR article ! :cool: "Coo loo coo coo, coo coo coo coo"

GarryCBQ- Now you've got me homesick for that time period and Chicago. Used to ride various Zephyrs, including #9900 from Chicago to Quincy, to see my Mom's folks! I'd volunteer to be a display in the Zephyr in the Museum of Science & Industry, but to be authentic, you'd need a six-year-old kid! How big is your layout?

Thanks for commenting. Our family moved to Chicago area when I was a kid, and we lived close to the CB&Q 3-track mainline. I could watch trains from the house. I road the Twin Cities Zephyr several times with E5's and E7's.

And while I'm at it a big Great White North shout out goes to Karl for his recent MR article ! :cool: "Coo loo coo coo, coo coo coo coo"

Why thank you Rick! Now for my next trick........................................................:rolleyes:

Ever seen a magician saw a woman in half?:cool:

As summer comes to an end "up nawth here" Let's get that last bit of tan down by the creek! Oh I see little Johnny has caught the girls sunbathing with her straps undone, and he has gone and swiped her whole top!
Won't be long and he'll be tossing snowballs! That is, if the girls don't break his arms!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
1003777_408538102589993_1493348573_n.jpg

What's the rule for detail on Z scale i.e. if you can't see it from ? feet away it doesn't matter?

Back