Weekly Photo Fun 29 Jan - 04 Feb 2010

Thanks Crandell,
I wish I had the ability to just snap a picture and post it. But the layout is 2 hours away from me. Next time I'm down I think I'll snap some pix of ALL our motive power, from front and side view. If every an issue arises, I'll have a reference.

PC180301.jpg

Ok folks, I can lurk in this thread no more!!!
Those who try to stick to one era will likely be outraged :eek:
Those with stunning scenery (you know who you are), well... I don't have any. YET.

Anyway, I thought I'd share these pics of some recent acquisitions.

Fans of D&RGW may approve.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Are you going to install the Plow on the Rio Grande SD70? I haven't installed it on either of mine. Not sure if I will.

Hello everyone, thought I would share a couple since I'm enjoying all this fine work so much. The gray tower was bashed to fit around and hide a corner. Thought I would document it. The water front features a new bass boat that is a Hallmark Christmas item.

Mornin All,

Here's my first attempt at scratch building. It's 1/2 of the Jakado Lumber and Coal Co. I'm still working on the coal bunker.

Gary, How does that Tug get under that bridge?[/QUOTE]

Very carefully!

Actually, there would be no reason to since there is dam just the other side. (Under the wall in the photo)

That's a sweet looking roster you have there Drew. Nice work with the patch jobs, they add some great color to your lineup. How many locos are on your roster?
What line do #350 and #355 work for? :D

think when i counted it was 45 or 46 for GLNE. 350 and 355 are a subsidiary road, Suffern Hoboken Interstate Transfer lines. It was my custom painter's home road and it has found a home on mine when he moved to fla.

Back