WANTED---Building Kits--HO Scale

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Larry

Long Winded Old Fart
I am looking to buy HO Scale Structures in Kit Form. Complete Plastic kits, no wood or Hydrocal.
I need City & Town Structures, Industrial structures, Commercial buildings, etc.
Almost any manufacturer. I like Walthers mostly, but will consider almost anything.
I like to Kitbash buildings to fit the layout, not the other way around.
I have a Paypal acct. & that's the way I do business.
I don't do Retail.
Thanks for reading this.

Hey Larry,
What kind of HO Structures Kits are you looking for? I have many Walthers Cornerstone Kits new and in the original boxes, and only opened to look at the parts. I would consider selling some for the right price, probably at retail or maybe a small discount. Send me a list of what you might be looking for and I will let you know if I have them and sell for for what price.
Richard (richhard444cnw@gmail.com)

I am looking to buy HO Scale Structures in Kit Form. Complete Plastic kits, no wood or Hydrocal.
I need City & Town Structures, Industrial structures, Commercial buildings, etc.
Almost any manufacturer. I like Walthers mostly, but will consider almost anything.
I like to Kitbash buildings to fit the layout, not the other way around.
I have a Paypal acct. & that's the way I do business.
I don't do Retail.
Thanks for reading this.

Larry, do you have any kits specifically you are looking for now. Please advise. Thanks. Wayne

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com