Walthers F40PH drive parts needed

I have an older DC walthers f40ph that I am having a hard time finding parts for. I am needing the dogbone driveshafts and the female shaft reciever that mounts to the trucks. I went nuts trying to find them at walthers and ebay but so far no luck. Maybe I'm doing something wrong in my search. If anyone has any ideas or parts they could part with I'm all ears.
Ken

I had those parts here somewhere but cleaned up and can't find anything now.
If I had a photo of the part I may be able to find it for you.

I dont have any pic unfortunatly, its the drive shaft that looks like a black toothpick with a little ball and 2 peggs on each end and the cup that recieves it which mounts on the shaft coming out of the trucks.

Northwest Shortline makes universal joint balls & cups. You can also get shafting in several diameters and make your own drive shafts. I do this all the time with steam repowering projects. Walthers carries their line, and Caboose Hobbies in Denver does as well. Both have customer service guys who can help if needed. All you have to know is the shaft diameter of the worm on the power trucks and the motor. I keep a small amount of all sizes handy "just in case".

Back