Trainspeed.com poor service

hamltnblue

Has anyone hear delt with this company?
I have a few of their products, one is the ABS master. I'm having an issue with it and have left several messages both in email and voice mail and no return response after 6 days.

Thanks MikeB. I'll use it as last resort. Tomorrow I'll be at the LHS I bought the stuff from and pressure from that side to see if it helps. Funny thing is I only live about 5 miles from them. They do say they have day jobs and make the stuff on the side, but they should have an answer faster than this. :rolleyes:

I spoke the LHS owner who says that the person running trainspeed.com is in the middle of a move across several states and is still in business. I should be hearing back soon.

I received a call from Paul who is now re-located in NH. He walked me through the problem. Turns out I had to hook up the extra sensor cable or jumper the led's out on the board. Nice guy to talk to.
Anyone in the MA/NH area in a club might want to give him an email. He's in a new, unfamiliar area and is looking to hook up with someone in the hobby.

Back