Track Improvements

VinnyV123

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdTT679_jTY

TRACK IMPROVEMENTS

My track is starter set with a spur. I'm going to add grass, a city, a park, lake, and other scenery items. More track will also be included. I will also get freight and passenger cars and weather them. There will also be a surprise element I refuse to tell you. I'll give you clues until you guess it. Here's the first one: Truck

Last edited by a moderator:
I too once had a locomotive that made a funny noise. So I left it submerged in a large bucket of oil for several days. It never made any noise of any kind ever again after that.......don't try this though......unless you are a professional with a federally licensed research laboratory.

*****:p*****

railfan

I too once had a locomotive that made a funny noise. So I left it submerged in a large bucket of oil for several days. It never made any noise of any kind ever again after that.......don't try this though......unless you are a professional with a federally licensed research laboratory.

*****:p*****

railfan

What? Is this a joke? What kind of oil did you use, battery acid?:confused:

Yes.....that was a joke. And I saw and liked your video...because Diane B. found the link somehow. Please keep making track improvements and videos....and you will be successful in life because you have talent...and I'm not joking about that. :cool::)

Mike

Back