This might interest you..

There will be another contest giveaway on the 'Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co.' thread in the HO section. Plenty in the thread for all scales. Spend some time in the thread and maybe learn some new tricks. Over 51,000 views in less than 11 months, so it must be worth your time?

The Contest is at 1500 PDT USA this Saturday. It will be a find what is different in the second photo posted. Our last contest had some sharp eyes so get in on time. Prizes are a scratch built log car and small lasercut house. Jim:)

http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25919

IMG_4037.jpg

Jim, your work table surface looks well worn....Looks like some soldering burns too. I'll watch for the contest.

Mike

Mike, I had everything but s** on the desk I'm thinking.:confused:

t44, check through the thread. There is a large section on 'water.'

toot, thanks again.

Contest tomorrow (Sat) at 1500 PDT USA. Jim :)

Early to bed, early to rise. Something in there about getting wise. (the middle one hasn't worked too well).

It's 8:54pm on Saturday night here (we in SE Qld being 17hrs ahead of PDT), so 1500PDT Sat translates to 8:00am on Sunday and I want to be all bright eyed and bushy tailed so I don't miss a trick. Hope the NZ All Blacks V Aus Wallabies Rugby game that is going on at this minute on TV turns out well so I can have pleasant dreams (I'll leave you to figure out who I'm rooting for) (have to use an American term seeing I'm on a USA forum).

Till zero hour then, hope everyone's geared up.

New layout and some new tips. The thread has almost 200,000 views, 500 to go, Contest will probably start next Sunday. To celebrate we will be having a "What's different" photo contest for a couple of good prizes. You don't have to be a regular or anything like that. This thread, http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/...ing-the-Pinacle-Creek-Mining-amp-Timber-Co-RR is open to all who wish to learn a little bit more about model railroading. No pressure and what you learn is free. So click the link as have so many others. Participate as you wish. Jim:D

YardSouthernDivision_zps8bad7659.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
About 30 hours to go in the Contest. 4 out of 6 'differences' have been found. Try your luck if you wish. Link above. 1500 visitors since noon Sunday. Jim

If you are interested in a Contest go to the Forums button and click on HO. It doesn't matter what scale you are in. Check out the "Sticky" at the top of the threads: 'Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co.' thread. This thread will be 3 years old on New Years Day. In that time the thread is almost approaching 300,000 views. That is just short of 100,000 views a year making probably the most popular thread in model railroading. Come and check the thread out. What is in there is for all scales. The photo comparison Contest for a new HO loco will probably be this weekend after we hit 300,000. Jim:eek:

Thanks D.A.

The Contest will begin this Saturday at 1400 PST. It will be a photo comparing contest that all of you may join in if you are interested. The threat has passed 300,000 views during last night so this Sat. we let the fun begin. Thanks to all and a Happy New Year. Jim:)

Back