The Forum’s Software is Fantastic!

Bruette

I was here for the change over, I was AWOL for sometime after that. Now having been back, even a little streaking.

I have to say the new software is the best thing since sliced bread!

I spent the best part of 30 minutes working on a post, among other things. When you have so few good hours you have to multi-task. After finishing the post I forgot to hit send, no problem, Ill get back to it soon enough. Later, instead of clicking to view that tab, I closed it.

Oh well post gone.

Hold the Phone Fred! Here is my post! Go to war Miss Agnes! Isn't the coffee tasty this morning!

I agree with you! The new software is fantastic. the way you can take a cell phone photo, and just drop it in a thread is excellent. with the higher resolution limits, no more running it through a photo editor, and resizing. Kudos to bob, and all the staff members for running a great forum that's very user friendly.

Yes, the new sight is a definite improvement. That said, I did have a couple of folders of pictures that disappeared after the upgrade. Moderators, any idea how to recover?

That is a tragedy, do you have other copies?

I've seen your pictures. Your layout is one of the finest examples of Americana, depicted in a model railroad, true art.

That is a real loss to the forum and you.

Bruette - Louis, correct? Hello. Of course I have the pictures. I work with the web I wouldn't trust it as the only home for my stuff. You've always been too kind with your praise, but it has inspired me to take my work up a notch. I had given the direct link to those folders to a few people that wanted to check in now and then to see any progress. Oh well, they can't do that anymore. Here's one just for you.
DSCF6468.JPG

Gary, I am relieved, I was thinking the worst case.

Let's hope the forum can recover the photos. In the mean time thanks for that one, I hope they reopen that theater!

Maybe you will have time for a new thread to show case your latest work?

Gary, I am relieved, I was thinking the worst case.

Let's hope the forum can recover the photos. In the mean time thanks for that one, I hope they reopen that theater!

Sorry, theater is condemned and infested with Zombies.
I may put up a new folder when I get around to it.

Well I have to disagree. Either I am doing something wrong or the search function is just pathetic. There is no way to specify if search words are "AND", "OR", or "a single phrase", or other combinations. The only date option is "newer then" when often "older than" would be the ticket, or even better a range of dates.

I can't even find wombat's shed layout thread, which I thought would be super easy. sigh.

Back