The Alexandria Model Railroad Association HO Model Railroad Layout.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
I've been a busy guy out rail fanning model railroads. This one is located in Alexandria, MN. Here's another video for your viewing enjoyment:

[YOUTUBE]koSPABAQSEE[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy!

Jim 68cuda

Looks like a nice layout. Thanks for sharing.
My Dad grew up in Alexandria, Ohio. I grew up in Alexandria, Virginia. Didn't know there was an Alexandria, Minnesota.

"Alex" is a small town in northwestern Minnesota. It is a nice friendly place. I used to go up there on occasion over 20 years ago when it was a big Teenage Car Cruising hangout. Used to meet a lot of girls using my C.B. Radio. At that time I never thought to ask if they had a model railroad club, but it's my understanding that the current club started in another location and moved to Alex rather recently.

tootnkumin

Staff member
That's a big layout, nicely done and an excellent video. So, you didn't think to ask all those girls if they had a MRR club, eh!!??

logandsawman

Nice Video, Nice layout, and not that far away! I have been through there several times and didn't know about the layout.

Thanks for posting!!! lasm

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.