Thanks HOexplorer, she's a keeper

Edsland

Came home from work to a package on the porch, opened her up and couldn't wait to hang the 750,000 view picture prize. Not sure why it's sideways it's straight in the train room.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 330
Edland, Good to the photo. We're up to 850000 views now. At 1 million another Contest with a prize worth $800. Currently I'm replacing the lost photobucket photos. Up to page 251 today, so all of the original PCM&T is back the best I could reconstruct it. Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Edland, Good to the photo. We're up to 850000 views now. At 1 million another Contest with a prize worth $800. Currently I'm replacing the lost photobucket photos. Up to page 251 today, so all of PCM&T is back the best I could reconstruct it. Jim

Is this picture not turned around properly or is your setup defying gravity, Edsland? Kidding aside, great stuff! I'd love to see some more pics too.

Last edited:
Thanks, fellows. Glad I could help out. Almost 1,000,000 hits coming up! Don't know of any private layout thread with that many. Having trouble posting photos to fill in my PCM&T railroad. Something wrong here I think. Jim44 on the curve.jpg

Back