Stereoscopic viewer model train slides

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Greetings all. I bought an old stereoscopic viewer at a yard sale back in the 80s and it came with some model train slides from I'm guessing (based on a few with dates) the 50s. I was wondering if anyone has ever seen these before and if they have any value. I'm not a model railroader but would appreciate any help. Here's some scans of a few, the red text is what the labels say:

RealistStereoSlideTrain01sm.jpg
RealistStereoSlideTrain02sm.jpg
RealistStereoSlideTrain03sm.jpg
RealistStereoSlideTrain04sm.jpg

Regards,
Jeff

tootnkumin

Staff member
Personally, I wouldn't think the photos would have much value, the viewer, especially if in good condition and working may have (there are collectors for just about everything). You could try this site http://www.worthpoint.com/ it's a paid subscription service but they do offer a free trial for a short period. Just don't forget to cancel before it runs out, 'cause you have to provide C/C details, unless you want to continue membership.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com