Some of my trucks

C

catt

Some of my 1:144 scale trucks.I use these on my N scale layout but keep them seperate from the 1:160 N scale vehicles.

1-144frd.jpg

1-144t600.jpg

1-144yetr.jpg

and some of my Z scale vehicles.First three are from Showcase Minatures.I have more that I have not done yet.

z-mow-2.jpg

The small trucks are from Shapeways,the N scale tractor and trailers are from Wills Models who can be found on Facebook.

triplets.jpg

And one of my HO trucks,this is a Majorette Chevy cab on a Athearn chassis

yelochev.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have more ,I just need to sort and resize some of the pics.It amazes me how many vehicles I have in 6 different scales.:eek:

I love vehicles, I am a real sucker for them, almost every time I go to MB Klein to pick up an order I tell myself "don't go to the O gauge section" it never fails, I go to the o gauge section, then I see some thing "I have to have" last time I picked up a UPS package truck and a 1955 Chevy Pick-up. Only God knows what I am going to do with all these vehicles! But I can wait to go back and get the taxi cab I talked myself out of! I need help, a check up from the neck up, but the problem is I don't want help! That taxi was only $4.99!!!

I hope you can post some more pictured because I really enjoy looking at vehicles and its even better when I can't buy them!

Back