SOLD: (DCC) Digitrax SDN136PS motor decoder with sound / speaker

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

chadbag

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have QTY 1 of the Digitrax SDN136PS motor decoder with sound / speaker

8bit sound

includes speaker

sounds are customizable

For factory specs and more info:

http://www.digitrax.com/products/sound-decoders/sdn136ps/

Usable for H0, N.

Price: US$ 36

Shipping: Actual shipping charge to your destination. These are located in the US. Will ship internationally to known JNS members. Shipping internationally is at your own risk.

Condition: This is new, unopened, unused, in original sealed factory packaging.

I am selling as I bought this before I had standardized on D&H decoders. Since I've invested in the D&H programmer etc. it makes sense to let someone else have this who can better use it.

Payment: Paypal F&F, money order, cashier's check, cash (other forms can be negotiated).. Not needing any trades.

Attachments

Last edited:

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.