SOLD: (DCC) Digitrax SDN136PS motor decoder with sound / speaker

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Welcome to your Virtual Model Railroad Club on the web. Want join in the convesations?

Register for your free membership today!

chadbag

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have QTY 1 of the Digitrax SDN136PS motor decoder with sound / speaker

8bit sound

includes speaker

sounds are customizable

For factory specs and more info:

http://www.digitrax.com/products/sound-decoders/sdn136ps/

Usable for H0, N.

Price: US$ 36

Shipping: Actual shipping charge to your destination. These are located in the US. Will ship internationally to known JNS members. Shipping internationally is at your own risk.

Condition: This is new, unopened, unused, in original sealed factory packaging.

I am selling as I bought this before I had standardized on D&H decoders. Since I've invested in the D&H programmer etc. it makes sense to let someone else have this who can better use it.

Payment: Paypal F&F, money order, cashier's check, cash (other forms can be negotiated).. Not needing any trades.

Attachments

Last edited:

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.