SOLD - Any interest?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

JazzDad

Gandy Dancer
Would anyone be interested in an old (already built) Campbell Scale Models HO scale Bret's Brewery? I can post photos. Shipping would be tricky, but possible.

bnsf971

AKA Gomez Addams
Staff member
From the photos, it doesn't look as bad as you think. If it's really ad in person, set it in place, and plant a bunch of trees and weeds around it, like it's abandoned. I have a coal mine like that, I lost a lot of supplemental parts to it, so i put it at the end of a dead end spur with tall weeds and trees around, and growing up through the tracks.

tootnkumin

Staff member
Nothing wrong with that building, we lived in a house in NZ, not much different to that, had a leaning concrete flue (not as tall but) that came up from the basement laundry's old copper washer. Always was a bit nervous, mowing the grass beneath it. Looked more like how the brick chimney is.

JazzDad

Gandy Dancer
It is wood, cardstock & some plastic. Dimensions are 10 ½ X 5 ¾ X ~ 6 ½ high. (Measured in US inches.) I would not ship the diorama it sits upon, as the box would be too large. The box car would be included. Make an offer, please. I no longer model HO scale.
P1070353.JPG

JazzDad

Gandy Dancer
Sweet-Chuck gets first crack at it. Shipping, via USPS Priority mail, would be $10.65 to ZIP 44142. PM me please with your total offer (including the shipping cost).

I try to check this site every day, but the Holiday may temper that.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com