Show Your Work Area

max diyer

We all spend a lot of time here. So, whatever you call it: work bench, maintenance area, fix-it table, etc.

Post some pictures of where you work on your trains.

I actually have 3. The first pic I do the most of my work here. The second, a corner of my layout and if working on something larger, I use my woodworking bench.

IMG_2180.JPG
IMG_2171.JPG

Mike
LED's are at the top of my "GET" list. I looked at some a few weeks ago and the prices are dropping, compared to last year. That's why I don't have any yet.

Very nice for your 1st scratch build!

Willie
As you know, it takes years for a bench to look like that. My wife says - it's a big mess, how do you know where anything is? I tell her - it might be a mess to you, but I know exactly where everything is.
And all within arms reach.
It works for me! ;)

Alan
It could have a little more stuff on it, but I still like it.
Is that a Micro-Mark drill press? How do you like it?
It's worth every penny. There's also a Unimat lathe on a separate table, the blasting booth and ultrasonic cleaner, and a resistance soldering station out of frame. This is where most of the evil takes place!

Alan
You have a good shop with lots of neat machines.
M-M has good machines. I have a M-M d.c. hand drill and a 5" bench disc sander and really like them.
I have a Craftsman floor model drill press, but would like to have a small bench-top like that.

We all spend a lot of time here. So, whatever you call it: work bench, maintenance area, fix-it table, etc.
Funny, two large houses and I do not have a work area. Might have to carve out a part of the locker room or science lab. Currently I work on the dining room table, or a fold up table I stick anywhere it will fit when I need it. They would make for a very boring pictures.

Back