Show Your Face

I usually don't end up quite that dirty but I had to take a pic for the wife to show her how hard I work some days.

Matt

Me and my oldest. 1391288551402.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg
Taken summer a year ago with my second-favorite T-shirt.

My first-favorite T-shirt is this one: FB.jpg

[In case you can't quite read it, the shirt says, "There's many a man hath more hair than wit..." :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This was taken in 2012 while at a Civil War Reenactment. I was a Living Historian at the time.
So tony, are you a DEAD Historian now?;)

Erik - I have a well worn shirt with the same sentiment as your second favorite, but no picture on it.

bob.jpg Me and my buddy, Riley. He doesn't like to walk far on our walks so I am usually carrying him back home like this. He loves it!!

So tony, are you a DEAD Historian now?;)

Erik - I have a well worn shirt with the same sentiment as your second favorite, but no picture on it.

Look at the picture Gary, what do you think! :) To be a little more accurate, I still am a Living Historian, just taking a break between wars.

Erik,

Like both the shirts and you guys look like a great couple as well!

Your welcome.

I have only been married once, and intend to keep it that way, but I think all first marriages should come with a money back gaurentee, especially these days :)

Your welcome.

I have only been married once, and intend to keep it that way, but I think all first marriages should come with a money back gaurentee, especially these days :)

The key is to pick right the first time, which it sounds like you did.

Good evening. We have a nice night here. Temp 79°, humid: 66%. Mostly clear so maybe I'll get a look at the moon tonight.

My review on the Google Voice GVMate phone adapter isn't a good one. While I did get it to work it was for outgoing calls only. It would accept incoming calls ONLY if the caller was on my contact list. My new Magicjack should be here tomorrow. I'll be able to just plug it in and have my contact list up and ready and be making calls within a couple of minutes. My father should be happy. I think he's suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

Time for me to call it a night. See y'all tomorrow.

image001-1.jpg

DSCN1249.jpg

DSCN6443.jpg

Stickymonk: I showed the airsofting pic to the sarcastic 17-year-old, who is huge into that sport and likes to diss the trains. He somehow couldn't fathom someone doing both :/

Sent from the DairyStatePhone. Typoes and bad auto corrects included at no extra charge.

Back