Show Your Face

Lady_Railfan said:
Grande man, we need a pic here of LGM, too. :)

Hey Claudia, here ya go...

This is the two of us displaying our scrumptious MRE's before supper on a recent railfanning trip :D . If you look closely, you can see Jessie, the railfanning lab standing directly behind us. Also note the CSX main and tunnel.
111505899.gif

Lady_Railfan said:
Hey, it won't be long before you can't call him LGM ny more! :)

Yeah, it seems like yesterday that I was walking around holding him in one arm. Man, I can't believe how old that sounds... :D

Okay, here's me and one of my cats. His name's Wiley and he's not the brightest light in the harbor, but he sticks to me like Velcro. I think we're watching THE TRAIN on TV. Or it might be TRAINS AND LOCOMOTIVES on RFD. Now if it were my Maine Coon cat Spooky on my shoulder, I could guarantee we'd be watching X-FILES re-runs.
Tom

108057767.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a portrait from ~2 years ago, haven't changed much since then except for an additional wrinkle or two. There was stuff spilled on this scanned-in print, so it may look a tad 'splotchy'... :eek:

ken_n_vic.jpg

CSX_road_slug said:
Here's a portrait from ~2 years ago, haven't changed much since then except for an additional wrinkle or two. There was stuff spilled on this scanned-in print, so it may look a tad 'splotchy'... :eek:

ken_n_vic.jpg

Nice picture of you and your 'daughter', Ken!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

(Ain't I the little devil?)

Darrell, hiding, and quiet...for now

dgwinup said:
Nice picture of you and your 'daughter', Ken!
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
(Ain't I the little devil?)
Hmmm let's see...that would make me a father at age four. Dang, Darrell, I'm not that GOOD! :p :D

Old 97 said:
GREAT LOOKING DRAWING !!
Are those cap and ball revolvers??
And what bad guys are on the recieving end down range?? :D :D

Those are '58 Remmington revolvers, yes cap and ball.

My other hobby is Cowboy Action Shooting. The receiving end is a series of metal plates. Armed with two pistols, a shotgun and a rifle, whoever rings the metal plates fastest wins.

Basically you dress up like idiots and blast stuff.

TinTypeLessbyOaktownrider.jpg

You can see the targets downrange in this picture.

Back