Show us your best F units

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Wow your CDOT FL9 looks amazing!! Thats my favorite loco and road number! I need to find one of these, but until then I'm just going to drool over your pics.
The factory paint has gotton better over the years. Here are a few closeup shots of my CDOT FL9.

railfan

junk collector
I never heard of the FL9 until I saw this. I googled it and found some pictures and history on it. Kind of looks like a Fairbanks Morse C-liner with the mix of 4 and 6 wheel trucks.

Mike

Fresh from today's mail here are two Intermountain FT Northern Pacific sets combined to make a complete ABBA set. Haven't had time to do the decoder installs yet so don't know how they perform, but they feel a little bit heavier than my Kato F7s so I'm expecting good things.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com