Shoulder Bushing - Mantua 4-6-2 or 2-8-2

Rabman

I am looking for a shoulder bushing, part number 6390 in the attached photo. If anyone can hook me up, let me know your price. It is the last part I need to refurbish my childhood locomotive.

Thanks...

Attachments

• mantua462pacificinstrpg01.jpg
    mantua462pacificinstrpg01.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 195
  • mantua462pacificinstrpg02.jpg
    mantua462pacificinstrpg02.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 189
  • Shoulder Bushing.jpg
    Shoulder Bushing.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 190
Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum...Didn't notice the other one until after I posted it.

If nothing else, try looking on ebay for a complete set of valve and running gear. Even though it will cost more than just the bushing, it can be handy to have the extra parts on hand, You never know when you will come up with another Mantua Pacific that "just needs a little works." ;) Be careful, though... Mantua steam locomotives can be addictive! :cool: I must have at least a dozen Pacific's, Mikados and kitbashed locomotives made from Mantua steam locomotives! I have restricted myself from going to swap meets, in case there should be another for sale! Most of them are sitting on display shelves, as I don't have room to run them on my layout. :rolleyes: The ones I run the most are a pair of 2-10-2's, made from Mikados; a 2-10-4, from Mikados; a 4-8-4, from Pacific's; a 4-8-2 made from a Mike with the front end of a Pacific grafted on for the 4-wheel lead truck! Best of luck!

Wow that’s quite a few of them! I am up to two now!

Once I get a bushing, I will have them both working.

Back