Seriously Liked????

Ah, you all do realise that I don't give a rats about these award things, and that I don't care if I am liked or not according to some computer software, right?

Ah, you all do realise that I don't give a rats about these award things, and that I don't care if I am liked or not according to some computer software, right?

I guess the fact that you "don't give a rats" is the very fact that you brought this to our attention?
Otherwise, we just may not have even noticed? :p LOL!:)

groan.jpg

To be a little serious for the moment ... when you think about it, it isn't the person who is liked, it is the post/s left by the person that is/are liked. The "credit" should go to the posts, not the person.

Posts don't create themselves...

True, but if it was the person who was liked then everything that person posted would get a "like". It isn't the person - it is what the person wrote - the post - that gets the like.
And thus we have the post-poster continuum....

Because the staff have no control over what is pre programmed into the software. Apparently the "software" doesn't think a "Mildly Tolerated" award is needed.

That being said, if you have some one in mind for it - we might be able to create one especially ;)

Back