Scenery Bargains

wheeler1963

Aurora & Portland Owner
I had to go with the wife to Hobby Lobby today, so I wandered back into their very small Train section. I'm glad I did, found all of this for $30 or so. If you have a Hobby Lobby around and can use any of this, might be worth a trip. The paint and brushes are all 50% off too.

20190723_151557.jpg

Our Hobby Lobby has a decent selection of Woodland Scenic products and My wife will pickup certain items for me when she goes to Hobby Lobby. They put out of business a Hobby Town that was across the street.

Greg

Second one today, got 2 packages of dead trees, 1 spool of wire, and 2 Woodland scenic s melt able water. My other half will check the one in Southern Pines the next time she is down there. Not bad for stuff I know I will use eventually.

Wow great score!
I've only been to the one in Fargo and I've never seen any goodies like that.
We don't have hobby lobby's up here but I'll check out Michael's next time I'm in the city.

Wow great score!
I've only been to the one in Fargo and I've never seen any goodies like that.
We don't have hobby lobby's up here but I'll check out Michael's next time I'm in the city.
gotta love a bargain!!

Michael's rarely has some of the stuff. I usually get my dowel rod and Misc. small wood from them as they almost always have a coupon.

That said, One of the Hobby Lobby stores closest to work had the water ripples and 1 package of dead trees (lol) on clearance, but since I'm not ready for any of that yet, I passed. I know I'll regret it later.

Back