Sadly, HO scale Scenic Sub comes down, but N scale goes up

Well, ive been working on my HO scale Scenic Sub layout for about a year now, and have decided to switch to N scale.

This will opt for more operations, more operators, wider aisles, more passing/sidings, more staging, bigger yard, having the scenery dominate instead of trains.

All the people that i invited to the HO scale first op session this August are still invited to the N scale one which im planning on aving October or December.

All of the around the around the walls benchwork is already up. just need to take some of it down. because there will be a small corner of the shed used for storage/layout entrance purposes.

The layout will have 2 large pininsulas, 4 towns, 4 passing sidings, tons of switching and even more mainline operations.

ill keep you updated.

thanks
Austin

Yes, im selling everything.

my engines are about 30-40 dollars below listing price.

Most of them are BNSF, and ive got a few CEFX and UP locomotives as well.

Ill post some of the stuff here, PM me for a more detailed list

LOCOMOTIVES:
Athearn RTR C44-9W BNSF Heritage I -$80 (DCC Ready)
Athearn RTR C44-9W BNSF Warbonnet - $80 (DCC Ready)
Athearn Genesis SD70MAC BNSF Executive - $90 (DCC Ready)
Athearn Genesis SD75I BNSF Warbonnet - $85 (DCC Ready)
Athearn Genesis SD75I BNSF Warbonnet - $85 (DCC Ready)
Atlas Master Dash 8 Wide Cab BNSF Heritage II - $90 (with DCC and Sound)
Athearn RTR C44-9W UP American Flag - $80 (DCC Ready)
Kato SD90MAC CEFX w/CIT logo - $95 (DCC Ready)
2 Bachmann GP40's 1 UP 1 BNSF - $30 for both (both DCC equipped)

Ive also got a bunch of rolling stock, including Boxcars, covered hoppers, hoppers, bethgon coalporters, well cars, trailer trains.

Most all of the rolling stock is Athearn RTR, with some Walthers, and Athearn Genesis

Let me know. remember to PM me for a more detailed list.

thanks
Austin

oh yeah one more thing, ive got tons and tons of various shells many many different modern roadnames.

as well as about 50 metal wheelsets, and about 30 bachmann easy mate couplers.

thanks
Austin

macjet:

i do not have very many well cars, but ive got about 45-50 various covered hoppers, cylindrical, PS2 2003, ACF, PS2 2600, Trinity.

thanks
Austin

What a feeding frenzy!

I for one know what it's like to tear down a layout you've emotionally and financially invested in. It gets better with time.

Radioman: I have got a few cement hoppers, i have 2 UP "short" cement hoppers, both are different numbers, and both have the great looking grey trucks, they are Athearn RTR. Ive also got one in CSX, it is a light yellow color. PM me for more information

BNSF Dude: Sounds like a plan, but how long are we talking here? ill hold it for about a month, if your still interested.

Macjet: None of those, sorry.

Back