Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLIX

I think I'll go drive some trains!!
All this divergence into electronics is taking me away from what it's really all about.
I do have my consist still hooked up. Maybe I might try a long pull again now that I know some more things.

Good morning. It's cloudy and 42. I found someone to help out in the coffee shop until Bill returns.

Attachments

• server.jpg
    server.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 204
Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning, y'all. Happy Sunday!

54° and sunny this morning, going to around 60°.

Already had a busy morning, took several bags of leaves and an old lap-top, (HD wiped), to the recycle center. stopped for gas (back up to $2.25/gallon) :confused::mad:, and then to the car wash. All of that before 0930.

How 'bout the Calgary Flames, taking the first playoff round, while putting a whoppin' on the Vancouver Canucks. Next up the Dismal Ducks of Anaheim. :rolleyes:,
meanwhile, the Caps failed to close out the Islanders yesterday :(, so that series goes back to DC for game 7.

I've been in this hobby, in HO, since around 1960. I amaze myself at how little I really know about it. Yesterday, I saw a video on how to curve Micro Engineering flex........duh! I even have the track tool the guy used. Guess I need to stop over thinking things, that are not all that complicated.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Good morning.

Terry.... Looks like you are going with the Flo. Thanks for filling in for Bill T. .... I wonder if he will be back just in time ti start a new thread. We're up to 98 pages.

Chet .... I think you said this is a bowling weekend. Are you still making lans to travel?

Joe ...... Sounds like you are having a busy morning.

The visit here by a model railroader yesterday was good. The layout performed will, and there was only a minor derailment when the pints of a turnout did not close properly. The ore train is doing well with the modifications I completed for the old AHM cars.

We're in Missoula now getting ready to do our last 6 games.

Rain with winter weather advisories in the higher elevations.

Terry.... Looks like you are going with the Flo. Thanks for filling in for Bill T. .... I wonder if he will be back just in time ti start a new thread. We're up to 98 pages.
I'm keeping an eye on the post count. When it gets to a thousand, if Bill hasn't returned, I'll start a new coffee shop, with a link from here.

Hello Forum:

Cool, but sunny day here in Wisconsin. Great day for model railroading in the basement. Been there already, waiting for glue to dry and then back.

Regards.

Greg

Hi all. Woke up at 4 am to my little dog howling. I was angry he woke me up until I found our he was letting me know rhe sump pump quit. Got enough water to soak the blankets in his kennel. Unhook the float switch and the pump runs. Gonna have some clean up and a switch repair but I guess it could have been a lot worse. So much for my original projects for today.

Sorry to hear about your minor flood Matt, but on the bright side that is one very good dog you have!

Good afternoon everybody! I survived my exceptionally busy week.

65 with sunny skies in southeast Baltimore. Smoke is slowly rising from my Weber kettle's vents. Indirect heat is my favorite way to cook.

My grandson and I went to the fruit stand today. We have to have corn on the cob to go with the meat off the Weber and a half a dozen other items he picked out!

Steaks, burgers, hotdogs and smoked sausages are almost ready, everyone is invited! Dog gone it, I forgot the potato salad!

I hope I get a chance to catch up on all the goings on before the new coffee shop opens.

Have a great day everybody!

Back