Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXII

You guys are doing it wrong. I pay someone, so I can sit inside in my underwear with a cup of coffee, and watch them thru the window.

This signature is intended to irritate people.

Oh no! Mental Image! NOOOOOooooooooooo Eyes burn!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

17309610_420163844997133_4367165571071204631_n.png

Louis
We're in for it!:eek:

2a8bdeb8-29c0-4faa-8f16-a6b497bbb9fa-large16x9_NEWSNOWPOTENTIAL.png

I'm down at the southern part of it, right between where it says Fredericksburg and Leonardstown. Most likely will be slush at the most for me but my office will probably send everybody home anyway. Some of them live up toward DC. That's fine with me though. I tend to get more done when working at home than at the office.

Our forecast for that time is an inch of rain changing to snow, then the temp dropping to 20. I can drive in snow, not going to make the attempt on ice.

Our forecast for that time is an inch of rain changing to snow, then the temp dropping to 20. I can drive in snow, not going to make the attempt on ice.

Wise man you are. :) Snow doesn't both me, but Ice is another story altogether!:eek:

Good morning. It's clear and 26.

I love driving to work in the dark...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning Everybody

It's 25 and the humidity is rising, not a good sign when they are talking about an approaching nor'easter!

Terry and they others down south, be careful going home tonight. God willing I will be a snug as a bug in a rug when this thing starts.

Last I heard they expect it to start in northern VA about 8pm and it should be close to 10 when it hits Baltimore. The whacko weather man called this "a real good storm" people die in these things. If anybody has to get to hurt, I hope he is the first.

Be safe Everybody!

Good morning fellers. Daylight savings is brutal!! Good news is today is national napping day. Take naps! Oh yeah that's right. It's Monday. No naps for me today. Winter won't give up just yet as the snow invasion starts tonight. I won't get nearly as much as those to the far East of me. But I expect a few inches in the coming days. Gonna be a wild week this week.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Good Morning All. 48° and overcast...still dark! Weather gurus are still predicting rain, which they have forecast since Friday, but it still hasn't materialized. Not to rub it in Beady (well maybe), but we're expecting mid-60's to mid-80's for the next ten days. Back to the shorts and tee shirts.
Last week, I posted a picture of a cardstock grocery store, and mentioned that it looked too flat. I added some stripwood around the windows and doors to give it a little more depth.
03-12-17 002.001.JPG
Looks like that worked.

Chet - It isn't fair that your pm temperature yesterday was warmer than mine! Oh well, I guess that once a year is acceptable.
Beady - "Verga" That ain't what that means here in Texas! http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=verga
Louis - Not too sure how you could not open a package from Karl immediately. Especially knowing what it might be ahead of time! I sure couldn't wait.
Terry -
I love driving to work in the dark...
Maybe you won't be able to see the snow!
Karl, Ken (VA), Ken (MD), Louis, Justin, Ray, Joe, Jim, Terry, Tony and any others soon to be affected by the weather. Keep safe and warm.

National Napping Day Hmmm! I guess that I'll just take an extra one since I celebrate that every day. Today is also the beginning of St. Patrick's Week for us Irish folks. It's more than just a day. Local Catholic bishops have granted a dispensation allowing corned beef to be eaten on this coming Lenten Friday.

Everybody have a great day.

Willie

"Verga"? LOL! I learned my Spanish when I was a crew leader on the corporate farm after I got back from Korea, halting that machinegun swearing with a little Hangul was FUN! I could cuss at THEM in a language THEY could not understand! Brought em up short every time and made em THINK! We got along swell, 100 years ago I'da been on a horse with a whip, instead I was on a John Deer 1250 with a radio, THAT was my whip! I'd hold it up like I was talking into it and BOY would they get to work! LOL!

But no landslides or wild fires here, just floods pestilence and wet snow :mad:

Speaking of landslides, did all y'all hear about the garbage avalanche in Africa? At least 45 people killed. We might think we have it bad here, but most of us don't have to live in a garbage dump.

Pfft! A half an inch of snow and a plow truck just went by, it's a wonder that they did not NAME this one, it can't just rain or suchlike anymore it has to be an EVENT! SHEESH! Things happen in life and there is enough to worry about without manufactured "drama" over every little thing like weather. Oy, I'm becoming a CROTCH as I age, I yousta be all happy go lucky, I don't know what happened. NOT impressed anymore by a hole lotta much, and I guess I'm tired of watching people make the same mistakes over and over when there is plenty of evidence and example out there to make them easily avoidable.

Be safe out there.

Good morning ...

Well, I guess I know where the snowflakes are ... LOL ..... (Just kidding guys )

Joe ... I'll root for both my Cats and your Cats unless they play each other. ....

In March Madness three years ago, the Paducah and Louisville RR painted two of its SD70MACe's in competing paint schemes. One for U of KY and one for U of Louisville.

PampLUKULSD70s_zps9186c37f.jpg

Speaking of landslides, did all y'all hear about the garbage avalanche in Africa? At least 45 people killed. We might think we have it bad here, but most of us don't have to live in a garbage dump.

2 million years (give or take) of human existence there and the music is amazing but they still are having difficulties with social systems. Strange, you would think they would have the most developed social systems and all they can seem to be able to do is hack each other to death with machetes.

Back