Running Bear's Coffee Shop LIV

Louis,
I'm currently at Outback in Hunt Valley, waiting on a prime rib with Bernaise sauce, cocktail shrimp and veggies. No scavengers on the menu tonight!!!

Queenstown, now that is where the best crab you can find are from. The Wye river is known to have the biggest and best crabs!

Louis,
I'm currently at Outback in Hunt Valley, waiting on a prime rib with Bernaise sauce, cocktail shrimp and veggies. No scavengers on the menu tonight!!!
Ah good for you Karl, it sounds like you are happy, thank God!

If I am not eating seafood I'd rather have a hotdog cooked on the weber kettle. Maybe an Esskay bologna sandwich with Maryland tomatoes.

When I do eat steak I like it with a light dusting of salt, nothing else. If it's not the best steak then A1 mixed with ketchup and salt, yeah I'm from Essex :) Thank God I am a freak of nature and salt does not bother me, no swelling, no raise in blood pressure, nothing and low cholesterol. It's better to be lucky then good any day!

They were were big and delicious...my girlfriend was from Baltimore but her mother, who had just died had been living in Queenstown until her death. Its a lovely area.

They were were big and delicious...my girlfriend was from Baltimore but her mother, who had just died had been living in Queenstown until her death. Its a lovely area.

Come on back and see us, I know where to get those eastern shore crabs. you are always welcome.

Come on back and see us, I know where to get those eastern shore crabs. you are always welcome.

Thank you...I'll look you up if I ever get back there.
I tried to convince my girlfriend to sell her house north of Philly and move to Queenstown but she wasn't having it. That Eastern Shore is beautiful.

Put me down for an enormous plate of steamed snow crab legs and a big bowl melted butter (real butter)!!!!
Better leave me an empty bucket for all the carnage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon 'Spike drivers & Gandy Dancers', tamping that ballast,
Hi Flo, I'll just something cold to drink, yeah, ice water is fine.

Per WW: Its Clear, and hot at 101.1 °F - Feels Like 92 °F;
Winds are from the WSW at 6.3 mph;

Today is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday.
Todays High 101 | Low 70 °F
0% Chance of Precip.

Yesterday High 101.1 | Low 64.8 °F
Precip. 0 in

Pressure 29.83 in
Visibility 10.0 miles
Clouds Clear
Heat Index 92 °F
Dew Point 54 °F
Humidity 22%
Rainfall 0.00 in
Snow Depth Not available. The site is goofy, I have 44" and falling! LoL

Eric: A friend in China sent me a natural cure that is supposed to kill all the various forms of Cancer! Get several Lemons and wash the skins good with Soap & water. Freeze the Lemons and grate it peal and all over all your food.

Fellas, let's be careful with the medical advice. Eastern "medicine" is especially prone to extravagant over-promises, and as an immigration officer I had to deal with a surprising number of these cancer "cures" from India and China. A quick bit of research revealed that citrus appears to have some promise in this area, but verifiable and repeatable experimental results are apparently still lacking. The following is from Snopes, to which I will add that, if such a simple thing as lemon peel can cure cancer, surely cancer would have been wiped out long ago. Anyway, here's part of what Snopes has to say:

However, the best that can be said at this point is that citrus fruits may potentially harbor anti-cancer properties that could help ward off cancer. No reputable scientific or medical studies have reported that lemons have definitively been found to be a "proven remedy against cancers of all types," nor has any of the (conveniently unnamed) "world's largest drug manufacturers" reported discovering that lemons are "10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy" and that their ingestion can "destroy malignant [cancer] cells." All of those claims are hyperbole and exaggeration not supported by facts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back